• Привет, Гость !
    После того как ты пройдёшь регистрацию на нашем проекте,тебе станут доступны новые функции о которых ты получишь сообщение в личные переписки.
  • Подтверждение возраста

Вам должно быть 18 лет или старше, чтобы посетить этот сайт.

Boldenone Undecylenate ekey Equipoise

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Chantico

Администратор
уровень 
Реакции
Important disclaimer before starting.
Anabolic agents should only be used under a doctor's prescription and are contraindicated for children. The information provided is not intended to encourage the use or distribution of potent substances and is aimed solely at reducing the risk of complications and side effects. The information presented on the forum is not medical advice and should be used for informational and educational purposes only.

It's already Friday, which means it's time to start writing new material about the drug chosen by the vote on our channel: https://t.me/+il6u6_O1ZYhhODJi

Today we will discuss Boldenone (Equipoise).
1705832969974.png
(I just took the first picture from Google for the search term Boldenone Undecylenate)
Boldenone itself was never sold; as a pharmaceutical drug, it is used in the form of boldenone undecylenate.​

Boldenone undecylenate ekey Equipoise is primarily used in veterinary medicine, let's begin our brief dive into researching various aspects of Boldenone usage, starting with the familiar format to all readers of the Forum.

I will try to slightly change the format, and I ask you to let me know if you like this approach.​

Study "Boldenone Undecylenate-Mediated Hepatorenal Impairment by Oxidative Damage and Dysregulation of Heat Shock Protein 90 and Androgen Receptors Expressions: Vitamin C Preventive Role"

• Boldenone undecylenate may cause liver and kidney function disorders through oxidative damage and dysregulation of heat shock protein 90 and androgen receptor expression.
  • Oxidative damage and dysfunction in the expression of heat shock protein 90 and androgen receptors could be the reason for the negative impact of boldenone undecylenate on the liver and kidneys.
  • Vitamin C may play a preventive role in protecting against liver and kidney function disorders caused by boldenone undecylenate, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
Therefore, add Vitamin C to your diet to minimize and prevent the negative effects of Boldenone on our kidneys and liver, ascorbate C is quite cheap right now.

Study "Effects of the anabolic steroid, boldenone undecylenate, on certain reproductive parameters in bulls"

• The study found that boldenone undecylenate may cause changes in reproductive functions in bulls, such as changes in hormone concentration, alterations in sperm activity, and changes in testicular size.

The study was conducted on bulls and is hardly applicable to humans, but we are here to study the drug and discuss various aspects, not just to take information and leave.

Study "Evaluation of boldenone undecylenate as an anabolic agent in horses"

• The study showed that boldenone undecylenate can stimulate appetite, improve overall condition, and increase muscle mass in horses.
  • Results also indicate a potential increase in horse performance with the use of boldenone undecylenate, which may be beneficial for sport horses and those used in heavy work.
  • The study did not report significant side effects or issues related to the use of boldenone undecylenate in horses.
Things look pretty good for horses, right? Especially pleasing is the fact that no significant side effects were noted, and let's also note that it increased appetite in horses, which we as humans also observe.

Study "Grape Seed Proanthocyanidin Ameliorates Cardiac Toxicity Induced by Boldenone Undecylenate through Inhibition of NADPH Oxidase and Reduction in the Expression of NOX2 and NOX4"

• Boldenone undecylenate may cause cardiotoxicity, posing a potential health risk.
  • The mechanism of cardiotoxicity of boldenone undecylenate involves the activation of NADPH oxidase and an increase in the expression of NOX2 and NOX4.
  • Grape Seed Proanthocyanidin (GSP) was found to mitigate the cardiotoxicity caused by boldenone undecylenate, due to its antioxidant properties and the inhibition of NADPH oxidase activity.
Perhaps you should consider adding supplements based on grape seed extract to avoid such negative aspects of cardiotoxicity caused by Boldenone on your body.

Study "p53 and Bcl-2 expression in response to boldenone induced liver cells injury"

• In response to liver cell injury caused by boldenone undecylenate, there is a change in the expression of p53 and Bcl-2, two important proteins involved in the regulation of apoptosis (programmed cell death) and cellular stress.
  • An increase in p53 expression and a decrease in Bcl-2 expression suggest that boldenone undecylenate may induce apoptosis in liver cells.

We strive to protect the liver to avoid triggering additional mechanisms of damage to our body, another point that clearly indicates that it's not enough to just buy steroids and start injecting them thoughtlessly; we need to monitor all aspects of our body to avoid dealing with numerous problems later, which are impossible to treat at home.

Study "The Behavioral and Neurochemical Changes Induced by Boldenone and/or Tramadol in Adult Male Rats"

• The study showed that boldenone undecylenate causes changes in the behavior of rats, including increased activity and aggression, as well as neurochemical changes, including alterations in dopamine and serotonin levels in various parts of the brain. Tramadol, unlike boldenone undecylenate, did not cause significant changes in behavior or neurochemistry.

Again, this is a study on rats, and although we can take it as a basis, personally, I have not noticed any serious changes in mood or motivation over a long period while using boldenone, unlike with Nandrolone.

Study "Physiological and biochemical changes after boldenone injection in adult rabbits"

• The study showed that the injection of boldenone undecylenate in rabbits causes an increase in body mass, an increase in the number of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the blood, as well as changes in the levels of certain biochemical parameters, such as glucose, cholesterol, and triglycerides.

Confirmation, even through rabbits, of the impact of Boldenone on our blood parameters.

1705832980086.png
Analysis of the mechanisms of action and chemical structure of Boldenone.

Boldenone undecylenate is an agonist of the androgen receptor. Boldenone has a strong anabolic effect and a moderate androgenic effect. It also has low estrogenic activity and little or no progestational activity.

And here we open up a whole layer of discussion, which will allow us to adequately understand/presume why Boldenone can work as an "IA".

The weak estrogenic activity of the drug does not negate the fact that it can bind to estrogen receptors in the body and block estrogenic action.

Boldenone can compete with estrogens for binding to estrogen receptors in body tissues. This means that boldenone can bind to estrogen receptors and occupy them, preventing estrogens from binding to the receptors and exhibiting their estrogenic effects. This mechanism is called competitive antagonism.

As a competitive antagonist, boldenone competes with estrogens for binding to estrogen receptors in body tissues, preventing estrogens from binding to the receptors and exhibiting their estrogenic effects, as well as preventing the body from producing new estrogens

It should be noted that overall, the entire mechanism of estrogen production in the body is much more complex and it cannot be claimed that this is the reason – the influence of boldenone on this mechanism has not been studied.

Everything written above about how boldenone may exhibit activity by suppressing the production of estrogens is just my assumption, nothing more.

I am not a scientist and only draw conclusions based on my knowledge
, if you find a professor who has actually conducted experiments and knows exactly how it works - I would be happy to listen.​

Boldenone is a substrate for 5α-reductase and can be converted by this enzyme into 1-testosterone (δ1-dihydrotestosterone, δ1-DHT, dihydroboldenone) in tissues that express it, such as skin, hair follicles, and the prostate gland. However, its affinity to this enzyme is considered to be very low.

Low affinity means that only a small portion of boldenone will be converted to 1-testosterone, and most will remain in its original form.​

Boldenone undecylenate, or boldenone 17β-undec-10-enoate, is a synthetic androstane steroid and a derivative of testosterone, meaning it was artificially created and has structural similarity to the natural male sex hormone - testosterone. Unlike testosterone, which has a 17-beta-hydroxyl group, boldenone has a double bond between the first and second carbons in the A ring structure, making it more stable in the body and less prone to aromatization into estrogens.

This is the C17β-undecylenate (undecenoate) ester of boldenone (δ1-testosterone, 1-dehydrotestosterone, or androsta-1,4-dien-17β-ol-3-one), which itself is a C1(2) dehydrogenated analogue of testosterone and a natural androgen found in the scent gland of the aquatic beetle species Ilybius fenestratus.

Boldenone is not a 17α-alkylated version of methandienone
(17α-methyl-δ1-testosterone).

17α-alkylation is a process in which an alkyl group is added to the 17α position of a steroid molecule. This enhances oral bioavailability but can also increase liver toxicity.

Methandienone is a 17α-alkylated version of boldenone, more precisely, a 17α-methylated version of boldenone. "Methylated" and "alkylated" are synonyms. "Methylated" means that there is a methyl group on the steroid molecule, while "alkylated" means that there is a substituted carbon atom on the steroid molecule connected to an alkyl group (usually a methyl group).

The half-life (HL) of Boldenone Undecylenate is 14 days.

1705832989001.png
Reviews and Testing of Boldenone on the OneSteel Forum.

It should be noted that on our forum, the evaluation and quality check of Boldenone is done from two aspects of choice, either – blood analysis before and after, or analysis of estradiol before and after. In both cases, we will observe dynamics characteristic only of this substance, based on the testing protocols, of course.

1705832995574.png
Conclusion on Boldenone by Chantico.

Let's start with an important disclaimer: everything mentioned above and below is just a collection of information and my subjective conclusions from it. I am not advocating for the use or discontinuation of Boldenone.

This is your life, and I do not intend or wish to take responsibility for it. Please imprint this clearly in your memory before using any of this information or conclusions.

In my subjective opinion, which aligns with reviews on Reddit and many people I communicate with about steroid cycles, Boldenone is a very good addition to almost any steroid course, provided that you can control your appetite. Although with the mass emergence of tesos on the market, this is no longer a problem.

Personally, I use Boldenone in minimal dosages as a drug that increases my appetite and clearly competes for estrogen receptors in the body, which I consider a plus.

I will not detail ways to use it, firstly, because it's not adequate practice, and secondly, above I mentioned a list of people from whom you can clarify all aspects of interest. Of course, you can also do this in private messages with me, but I do not promise to be verbose.

As I mentioned earlier – the decision is yours, but I see Boldenone as a good addition and have no intention of stopping its use despite the fact that this drug is essentially not studied in humans at all, yes, I consciously take the risks and will not run around forums screaming – "You ruined my health, boo-hoo." That's all, thank you for reading or listening to the conclusion.

1705833001873.png

Friends, if you want to leave your feedback on Boldenone, please use the following aspects in your feedback to be more "comprehensive".
  • What benefits/advantages/positives did you gain from using Boldenone?
  • Side effects (positive or negative) that you experienced, physically or psychologically
  • Detailed information about the cycle in which you included Boldenone.
  • Whether you liked the drug or not, and whether you would use it again
Thank you if you made it to the end. Given that the process of creating an article is quite lengthy, there may be errors in the text. If you notice any, don't hesitate to write to me in a private message, I will definitely correct them. Feel free to join the discussion, but respect other participants.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу