• Привет, Гость !
    После того как ты пройдёшь регистрацию на нашем проекте,тебе станут доступны новые функции о которых ты получишь сообщение в личные переписки.
  • Подтверждение возраста

Вам должно быть 18 лет или старше, чтобы посетить этот сайт.

Methenolone aka Primobolan, Prima

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Chantico

Администратор
уровень 
Реакции
Important disclaimer before we begin.

Anabolic drugs can only be used under a doctor's prescription and are contraindicated for children. The information provided does not encourage the use or distribution of potent substances and is aimed solely at reducing the risk of complications and side effects. The information presented on the forum is not medical advice and should be used for informational and educational purposes only.

1709467990312.png
Methenolone won the vote by a significant margin, the master's choice, so let's get started!

Let's begin.

Methenolone is an androgenic and anabolic steroid, with the commercial name of this substance being Primobolan, which you might be more familiar with. Methenolone esters were introduced for medical use in the early 1960s and are primarily used to treat anemia caused by bone marrow failure.

Most methenolone esters have been discontinued for medical use and have limited availability.

For fun, someone decided to treat anemia in a 75-year-old grandpa, - Fatal outcome of a patient with severe aplastic anemia after treatment with metenolone acetate, the grandpa of course died, but Mengele at that moment definitely smirked maliciously. Not sure if it's worth dissecting this, but in short, the grandpa was boosted with liver insufficiency,

All I want to do here is insert this picture.
1709468003130.png

Did you know, by the way, that Methenolone acetate is taken orally? Now you do, and interestingly, this relates to the treatment of anemia, here we have a clinical case of successful treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome with CREST syndrome with methenolone, in this case, treatment with prednisolone didn't help, but methenolone in a dosage of 20 mg – did the job, and yes, it was indeed taken orally.

, but overall, the statement
– "used to treat anemia caused by bone marrow deficiency." requires further research.

Primobolan also showed interesting results in the case of
cardiomyoplasty, improving the transformation of muscle fiber types, - "the administration of methenolone prevents severe muscle atrophy and also enhances and accelerates the transformation of fast fibers into slow ones, necessary for successful cardiomyoplasty.", also in the case of cardiomyoplasty -"it demonstrated a significant increase in left ventricular pressure, fractional shortening of fibers, ejection fraction, stroke volume, cardiac output, and stroke work when using conditioned latissimus dorsi muscles", - it's worth noting separately that no side effects of anabolic steroids were observed during the experiment.

There's also a study where it was examined in the aspect of stimulating weight gain in premature infants, but I couldn't find its full text, so much for free speech.

1709468012913.png

Overall, there aren't many studies on Methenolone, they are all dated with very old information from 1965 and are not openly available, but we won't give up so easily. Let's look at a study that considered the possibility of treating disseminated breast cancer with methenolone enanthate, it indicates that in this aspect the therapeutic effectiveness of Primobolan is comparable to testosterone propionate, but methenolone is less virilizing. Overall, this study also notes the fact that methenolone didn't show any miracles in solving the problem of treating breast cancer compared to other steroids used for these purposes.

If we continue to discuss
"Cancer," the words above are conditionally confirmed by this study, - Effect of methenolone enanthate (NSC-64967) in advanced cancer of the breast, the scientists themselves conclude – "The results presented here may simply reflect a difference that could arise by chance, but with the repetition of the clinical trial and/or an increase in the number of patients in a randomized series, a lower improvement rate closer to that of testosterone propionate might be observed." That's the situation, gentlemen.

However, these studies were from 1975 and 1968,
this study from 1981 tells us that – "Methenolone is more effective on bone metastases than on visceral metastases. In most cases, the treatment was well tolerated. However, treatment had to be discontinued in four patients due to cholestasis, pulmonary embolism, and hypercalcemia."

A 1990 study compared primobolan and testosterone propionate for their ability to heal osteotomy of the humerus in Wistar rats, and the study was indeed a blind randomized one. What did we (yes, "we", as if I was there pumping steroids into rats) learn from it? The conclusion of this study is that a drug with low androgenic activity does not increase the concentration of calcium callus in the early stages of fracture healing compared to a drug with higher androgenic activity. [/B]As healing progresses, both agents increase the calcium concentration in osteotomy healing. The clinical significance of this study is that drugs with low androgenic activity positively affect osteotomy healing and can be clinically useful since they lack unwanted virilizing activity.

1709468019510.png

By the way, despite the relatively few studies on it, we can confidently say that Primobolan is a drug that is definitely used in bodybuilding, - "Analysis of hair strands obtained from two bodybuilders revealed the presence of methenolone at concentrations of 7.3 and 8.8 pg/mg."

We also have a study that looked at the aspect of methenolone acetate's effect on cells, sensitive to erythropoietin, in the bone marrow of rats, - "In our experiment, it was shown that bone marrow cells obtained from rats on the 3rd day of methenolone administration exhibited an increased response to erythropoietin in vitro, while no increase in plasma erythropoietin level was observed. This result indicates that methenolone increases the response of cells sensitive to erythropoietin by increasing the number and/or sensitivity of these cells to erythropoietin."

Overall, when we consider the benefits, nearly all studies note that side effects were minor.

1709468036149.png

Methenolone, also known as 1-methyl-4,5α-dihydro-δ1-testosterone (1-methyl-δ1-DHT) or 1-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic androstane steroid and a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

Thanks to the double bond between positions C1 and C2, methenolone is resistant to metabolism by 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD). Thus, unlike DHT and its closely related DHT derivatives, methenolone has a more significant anabolic effect.

In this study, two fungal cultures Aspergillus niger and Cunninghamella blakesleeana were used for the biotransformation of methenolone enanthate and compounds 2 and 3 had immunomodulatory potential.

Primobolan has quite a few metabolites,
for more details you can read here. Most methenolone acetate metabolites were isolated from the glucuronic acid fraction, namely 3 alpha-hydroxy-1-methylen-5 alpha-androstan-17-one, 3 alpha-hydroxy-1 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-17-one, 17-epimethenolone, 3 alpha,6 beta-dihydroxy-1-methylen-5 alpha-androstan-17-one, 2 xi-hydroxy-1-methylen-5 alpha-androstan-3,17-dione, 6 beta-hydroxy-1-methyl-5 alpha-androst-1-en-3,17-dione, 16 alpha-hydroxy-1-methyl-5 alpha-androst-1-en-3,17-dione, and 3 alpha,16 alpha-dihydroxy-1-methyl-5 alpha-androst-1-en-17-one.

Methenolone has a very low affinity for sex hormone-binding globulin. Methenolone, the active form of one of the two esters, does not aromatize and therefore does not have a tendency to cause estrogenic side effects, such as gynecomastia. Now, read carefully, here's the key point - As an AAS, methenolone has antigonadotropic action and can suppress the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, causing reversible hypogonadism and infertility.

The biological half-life of Methenolone Enanthate is - about 10.5 days after intramuscular injection, as told by such a wonderful book as Lowinson and Ruiz's Substance Abuse. The biological half-life of Methenolone Acetate is approximately 3 days, it's worth noting that the form of administration is very important here, as Methenolone Acetate can be used orally, for a more detailed example let's take this study - "Alpha-methenolone was detected in urine for 5 days after the last treatment, but metabolites were not detected in feces after 3 days."

1709468042598.png

Regarding side effects, let's start with one study and then try to build on it.

Hyperlipoproteinemia when methenolone is added to the treatment of metastatic breast cancer, "Type IIa hyperlipoproteinemia was identified in ten women during treatment, and type IIb hyperlipoproteinemia in two. One of the latter patients developed a myocardial infarction during treatment. No correlation was found between the level of hypercholesterolemia and the dose of methenolone. It was also impossible to classify the type of cholesterolemia as a syndrome of bile stagnation. Hyperlipoproteinemia regressed in each case after discontinuation of methenolone treatment."

Next, let's look at a morphometric study on the effect of methenolone enanthate on the heart of rats during puberty, - "In conclusion, it was shown that the adverse effect of ME on the heart developed from the period of puberty, manifesting as an increase in heart size and left ventricular hypertrophy, especially more pronounced in females. It was also discussed that continuous drug use could further exacerbate this condition."

As already noted above, the overall frequency of side effects is low.
With that note, let's move forward.

1709468049759.png
Testing and reviews of Primobolan (Methenolone) on the forumOneSteel

At this stage, these are all the tests and reviews of Primobolan on our forum, moving on.
1709468055834.png
Review of Primobolan by Reddit users.

Primo practically has no side effects. I've taken doses from 200 to 800 mg, 200 for a maintenance cycle and 500-800 for intensive cycles.
500-600 mg is enough to achieve a cosmetic effect, I didn't notice a significant difference at 800 mg to justify the difference in my wallet and to increase the dose even further.
Even 200 mg with my maintenance dose of 200 mg allowed me to maintain the appearance I had during an intensive cycle (this largely depends on the diet). Overall, it's the only compound besides testosterone that I always try to have in sufficient quantity.
As for feelings, you don't "feel anything" except knowing that you look good, and building muscle even in a deficit, and it's not that much muscle, but not many compounds allow you to gain muscle mass on a cut. It seems to me that I stay pumped and vascular long after the workout, so probably you could say it makes me feel like I'm climaxing.

The best look and feel I've ever had. Absolutely no side effects. Aesthetically, it was like a more powerful Anavar. Very defined delts and triceps. Everything seemed expressive. Zero water retention.
Smooth progression increase in lifting weight and volume. I got better results than using 1 g of testosterone, but without the side effects.
On top of that, it seems to have a positive psychological effect, almost similar to Masteron, but more relaxed.
This was on 250 mg of testosterone and 900 mg of primo per week.
Side effects: it seems to have a weak aromatase inhibitor effect, like Masteron.

I take test/primo 300/200 year-round and probably will always do so. When I go on a cycle, I increase the dose of primo or add EQ or Tren and Anavar. It helps me stay lean and vascular, and over two months of quarantine with very minimal workouts, I maintained most of my muscle mass appearance and volume. The only concern I have is making my primo E at 200 mg/ml concentration, and it's a strong mix. At some point, the dose reached 800 mg/week, but that was too much oil and left lumps.

I use it in small amounts along with hormone replacement therapy during a summer cut, currently 200 mg of testosterone and 180 mg of primo. If I increase the dose of primo more than testosterone, it leads to a decrease in energy, similar to EQ, with poor libido and irritability. I have a theory that many guys who think they're being sold Masteron don't realize that primo directly lowers estradiol (E2) levels.
Pros: Actually, all it does is give a nice tight look. And that's great. You don't feel anything at all! Works wonderfully with Anavar for a vascular tight look.
If you check your estradiol level and it's normal but you still feel bad, it's likely Masteron. 150 mg of testosterone and 200 mg of primo dropped my estradiol level to 10.

Big Bang Theory Brain GIF

Conclusions.
I never understood what kind of conclusions people expect from me, guys, please write what you want to see in the conclusions? Maybe the work I'm trying to do on my literacy?

Well, let's try, Primo is not a drug for women only, no, it's a drug for EVERYONE who wants to build a beautiful, quality physique, well, for those bodybuilders, but at the same time the extremely low or even non-existent frequency of side effects makes this drug acceptable for Women/Girls/MILFs, immediately introducing such a factor as a significantly lower potential for virilizing activity.

Primobolan is the drug that will make your body significantly more detailed, more filled out, but at the same time will remove this aspect from your wallet. Personally, I rate its effectiveness significantly higher than Masteron, but come on guys, there's no money, but you hang in there.

It's not correct to say that primo will give a "certain 3D effect," come on, let's be more reasonable and adult, what this implies is a more detailed separation of muscle groups, accentuated by creating the effect of fullness of these muscle groups, let's learn to explain what we say, yes.

Do You Need Primo? Yes, if you're a bodybuilder, you won't find a better drug, it remains to conduct some experiments by combining it with Anavar in a cycle, for powerlifting - honestly, I doubt it, really, why do you need muscle definition? To show off in front of the judges, if that's the case, then...Yes, it will suit you too.

1709468064963.png
Friends, if You want to leave your review of Primobolan, please use the following aspects in your feedback to be more “Thorough”.
  • What benefits/profits/positives did you gain from using Primobolan?
  • Side effects (positive or negative) that you experienced, physically or mentally
  • Detailed information about the cycle in which you included Primobolan.
  • Whether you liked the drug or not, and whether you would use it again
Thank you if you've made it to the end, as the article creation process is quite lengthy, there may be errors in the text. If you notice any, do not hesitate to write to me in private messages, I will definitely correct them. Feel free to join the discussion, but respect the other participants.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу